Monday

feedback,

i met with a friend on friday and he informed me that my blog is no longer as "impactful" as when i first began - well now, can you believe it?

it's true, lately i've been saving some of my writings for a chatbook, so i'm not posting my personal stuff as often, but he's right in that i use to post alot more poetic ramblings , so hats off to my friend, i'll be back with more later.

i've been feeling inspired by zora neale hurston; reminded that writers can take up all the everyday words in the english language and spit them back out however they please to move you, to tell you the same old thing like you never heard it before.

i remember i said something in the first post about this page making me accountable - well there it is - you want impact? i'll give you impact bwoy...

No comments: